Deputy General Manager - The Hyndland Fox
We are looking for an experienced and talented Deputy General Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Hyndland Fox.
The site on Clarence Drive has been providing the people of Hyndland with artisan food and drink since 1982. Firstly as Peckham’s and now, 36 years later, as The Hyndland Fox, serving the best breakfasts, bunches and tasty dinners.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Deputy General Manager at The Hyndland Fox is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.